Custom Search

P90X

Come join in on the discussion of P90x! Keith and Kim are officially starting Sept 3. Whether you're just starting, thnking about starting or have already started all are welcome.
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

P90X

Postby Firebuster on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:51 am

Hello everyone :) , my name is Keith and I'm a Beach Body coach. This is my first post under the P90X heading in our forums. I will be starting P90X on September 3rd and I am really looking forward to it. I have been doing different parts of it for the past month just to get used to all of the moves and see what is involved. This is a great workout. It's tough and you will sweat your butt off, but man you feel good at the end. So if you have any comments or anything else you want to talk about, just post it. I will be posting my progress along the way and hopefully others will too :D .
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Re: P90X

Postby Firebuster on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:30 pm

Today was the start of P90X and the diet. I can't believe how much food you have to eat! Had a great start with the chest and back workout. I am going to do Ab Ripper X later tonight when one of my co-workers wakes up from his nap. (We are firefighters so we work out at work) That would be Tony. He is on week 3 starting today so we did the same workout. He already lost about 10 pounds and a couple of belt notch's. It's working! :D Plyometrics tomorrow. I already did it a few times last month just to get a jump start. It's tough. Gotta go, I will check back tomorrow.
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:51 pm

Day 2 of 90. I did plyometrics this morning and I can still feel it. What a workout. Lots of jumping and lunges plus it keeps your heartrate up because it's non stop for 60 minutes. I need to get a heartrate monitor so I can find out how many calories I burn. Got to be alot, I think I lost a quart of sweat. Shoulders and arms tomorrow. Oh ya, abripper X also, again. :oops: I'm still at work since yesterday morning and I have another day and a half to go. 72 hours total. Good thing I can work out here. Gotta go to bed early tonight, get ready for the next workout. Talk to you later! :D
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:57 pm

OK, it's Sunday night, just did AbRipperX. We did legs and back this morning. Yesterday it was Yoga X with Kim. That one hurt, I'm not a yoga person. :shock: But I know next time it will be easier. At least thats what Kim says. She has been doing yoga stuff for years and it was no big deal for her. 90 minutes of yoga. Then Friday it was shoulders and arms, followed by AbRipperX Tomorrow night it will be Kenpo X, it's martial arts for an hour. Sort of like Turbo Jam without all the dancing around and loud music. :) Ok, time to go, must be time to eat. Talk to everyone later, if anyone is out there. Don't be afraid to post. This is my first time ever posting. Bye :D
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:55 pm

It's the end of day 11. :dance: I did the yoga X this morning at work (I'm still at work now) and I get to go home in the morning! :D Legs and Back plus Ab Ripper tomorrow with Kim. I didn't really want to lose weight and I didn't think I would, especially with all the food I am eating on the diet, but I am down about 5 pounds already. I was hoping to swap the fat weight for muscle weight. But when I think about it, 185 is probably too heavy for 5-9. It's time to go to bed now. I get to go home to my wife and kids in the morning (been here 48 hours). So if you happen to read this, post something back. This P90X really works! :clap:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Lisa on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:56 pm

Keith,

Thanks for you updates. Did you take your measurements? I'm still waiting for the before photos and updates on those.

Lisa
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:57 am

Just checking in to motivate you guys! p90x scares :shock: me so I am very jealous that you guys are doing it... Keep it up!! I can't wait to see your results!:happy-cheerleaderkid:
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Lisa on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:26 pm

I was wondering which P90X you were both using: Classic, Doubles, or Lean?
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby Kim on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:57 pm

Keith is doing Classic and I'm doing the Lean......
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:34 pm

:D Hello everyone. Glad you guys are posting. I just finished the chest and back workout, at work, and I'm pooped. But I feel much stronger than when I started. And I got some ripples (the good kind) that I didn't have before. I did abripper this morning, I can't do both workouts together. I wouldn't be able to walk. :lol: I feel great. My weight is stablized at around 180-185, right where I want to be. Even though Kim says I need to lose some weight for my height. :( I will try to get Kim to post my pictures we took before starting. I got no idea how to do that. I need to take some now since yesterday was the end of week 2 already. I talked another guy I work with into joining under me, he is totally pumped about P90X. He saw me working out today and got motivated. I think he is going to order it tonight, has to clear it with the wife first. I get to go home tomorrow for 3 whole days. :dance: I've been at work since Monday morning. My buddy tony I work with was doing great then had a setback a few days ago. His mom just passed away. Cancer. She was younger than me. But he will get back into it. Thats why he hasn't posted yet. Ok, I gotta go, time for a shower. Bye
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Next

• Advertisement

Return to P90X, TMT----Tony Horton-----------CLICK HERE FOR FORUM----------