Custom Search

Turbo in Toledo with Chalene!

www.teambeachbody.com/danik
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Turbo in Toledo with Chalene!

Postby danik on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:52 am

Good Morning my turbo friends! I know I haven't posted in a few days here but missed all of you!

Lisa - I am so sorry for your loss. I agree with all the other girls please vent all that you need to. We are here for you. ((( hugs)))

I did want to post today to tell you about the meeting I had in Toledo yesterday. As a coach with Beachbody I was invited to a meeting to introduce other to the coaching opportunity. This was presented by Jenelle and Chalene's top coaches. The nice thing was Jenelle and Chalene were both there so I got to meet them.

It was very motivational and helpful.. even though I was a bit star struck - I must say. Chalene spoke for the last 15 minutes of the conference and talked about Extreme which will be available for coaches like myself, Lisa and Kim to order December 21st. We saw some before and afters.

One thing she spoke about was that she is not the most beautiful (although I disagree), she is not the smartest, the strongest or the tallest but that she does! She beleives in herself, doesn't listen to what others say and does it. She was amazing. And I must say she was absolutely friendly and down to earth. There were no pretenses.

After the conference we got to workout with her to here newest routine for her trainers. I was dying but I couldn't stop because how often do you get that experience??? I am going to post some pictures on the fitnessb4business.com site.

I also got to talk to Jenelle and she was really nice too. I will also post pictures with her.

So everyone go out and do today! :clap:
Attachments
Chalene and Danielle.JPG
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Re: Turbo in Toledo with Chalene!

Postby Kim on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:20 am

So awesome you got to go to that! I so wished I could have gone. That picture is great! :text-coolphotos:
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby Staci on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:20 am

SOOO COOL DANIELLE!

Great pic!
Staci

Postby danik on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Here are some more pictures from the day. The other girl in orange is my friend Brigid that came with me.
Attachments
after_the_workout_with_Chalean[1].JPG
After the Workout
Chalean_&_Ginelle[1].JPG
Chalene & Jenelle
Chalean_2[1].JPG
Chalene
Chalean[1].JPG
Chalene
Chalean_and_I[1].JPG
Chalene & Brigid
Dani_&_Ginelle[1].JPG
Danielle and Jenelle
Ginelle_&_I[1].JPG
Danielle & Brigid
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby newjessie on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:12 pm

Thanks for sharing Danielle!!
newjessie

Postby OBIO08 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:38 pm

Keep me in mind for next time! I hope there IS next time in the area! I'll just affirm there WILL be! :-)

Looks like a LOT of fun...and I love the idea that belief in yourself can make the difference. I struggle with that at times. I see before and after pics and I think "How awesome for them - that's so cool!" But, it's almost like I don't really believe I could have an after too... Just lots of before pics! I don't have much to lose - already lost 10 and want to lose another 10 - 15. More than loss, I want to tone, tighten, build muscle! I want abs, darn it! :-)

I'm working on that belief thing - and I'm "doing" as best as I can!

Thanks for sharing, Coach! :-)

Angie
OBIO08

Postby danik on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:32 pm

Angie - hey I have been there. Never thought I could be an after. But here I am almost there! You have to keep going... I promise you will get there. If I have to drive to Holland and make you!
:auto-layrubber:
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby OBIO08 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:09 am

Danielle, that would make you one DEDICATED coach if you drove over here. :-)

This week has been good...worked out 4 out of 5 mornings before work and plan to run again tomorrow. I want to do an actual 5K before next week, just to see how I do. It's strange, because this week, I'm feeling better, getting up easier - and it's like not getting up to exercise just isn't an option. :-) Those are good things!

Now, I just need to clean up the eating! There is a chocolate basket in my office that is always full - and I have a very hard time saying NO to the candy basket. :-( I also can't seem to kick a diet coke habit. I know I should, but haven't made it there yet.

I just consider myself a work in progress. :-)

:happythanksgiving:
OBIO08

Postby danik on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Good Job Angie!

It does get easier working out. Some days are still hard but once you make it part of your life its a no brainer!

How was the 5k???
danik
Coach
Coach

• Advertisement

Return to Danielle