Custom Search

*********ChaLEAN Extreme***********

Are you ready to smash stubborn fitness plateaus? Build more lean, sexy muscle than you ever thought possible? Well, get ready to Get Extreme! Chalene Johnson's new cutting-edge circuit-training system, ChaLEAN Extreme™, is designed to peel away the fat once and for all by increasing your lean muscle mass. What's more, you'll continue to burn fat after you work out—even when you're sleeping! This awesome new program is scheduled to launch in November. And be sure to keep an eye out for the infomercial beginning mid November!
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

*********ChaLEAN Extreme***********

Postby Kim on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:30 pm

Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Re: *********ChaLEAN Extreme***********

Postby danik on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:16 am

I was on a chat with Chalene on Beachbody last week and got some details on the new workout and how to prepare.

Chalene said that the weight size will range from 10#'s and up. The reps will be low - 12 and under. You will need to lift a weight that will fatigue the muscles. So larger weights are needed.

She also gave some advice on how to prepare. She said to do 12 pushups a few times a day.

I joined late so I do not believe she talked about price. I highly recommend anyone logging into to those chats. It was very cool..
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Lisa on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:02 pm

What's the word? Someone (Susan) on the WW thread just said this workout isn't coming out until December? I haven't heard a thing. I just got an email from Chalene's company (Poweder Blue Productions) stating it was coming out in November.

Anyone???????????
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:27 pm

I was on a live chat with Chalene last week and there was no metion. In fact she was giving us tips to get ready. I went on the BB board and nothing. Not sure where they got this info.
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Lisa on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:15 pm

It's official.............DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! I could have started P90X. I am bummed :(
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby Kim on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:34 pm

Maybe January? :confusion-shrug:
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach