Custom Search

Extreme Challenge

Are you ready to smash stubborn fitness plateaus? Build more lean, sexy muscle than you ever thought possible? Well, get ready to Get Extreme! Chalene Johnson's new cutting-edge circuit-training system, ChaLEAN Extreme™, is designed to peel away the fat once and for all by increasing your lean muscle mass. What's more, you'll continue to burn fat after you work out—even when you're sleeping! This awesome new program is scheduled to launch in November. And be sure to keep an eye out for the infomercial beginning mid November!
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Extreme Challenge

Postby danik on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Are you ready for an Extreme Challeng?

Chalenes new work out set is coming out this October. If you are gearing up to get this series join me in pushing each other to reach out goals.

I am trying to incorporate more weight training into my program to get ready for this new series. What are you doing now to get ready?
Get a peak of the new series at Chaleanextreme.com.

I can't wait to work together to reach our goals!
danik
Coach
Coach

Re: Extreme Challenge

Postby Kim on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:32 am

Right now I'm prepping myself by doing the P90x Lean series. Can't wait for ChaLEAN Extreme!
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby Lisa on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:35 pm

I know there are going to be some serious push-ups in this program. Kim, P90x will definitley get you ready for what's coming. I need to get some heavier weights. Right now I only have up to 12#. At the gym I use much heavier weights. I can't decide if I will buy more dumbbells, Powerblocks, or the Select Tech. Spendy either way you look at it. I've done some research and they all have their downfalls.
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:56 am

Just a month away from the release. Lets get pumped! I know I am ready! :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncyredfire:
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Kim on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:21 am

Lisa, have you tried Costco for dumbells? We got ours there....they're nautilus and similar to select tech.

Danielle, I can't wait for the Extreme to come out! I really need to go extreme now! :happy-smileyflower:
Kim/Turbocrazzd

Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:03 am

Just remember that when you are in the middle of the challenge! I am sure we will both be thinking what the heck did we get into! :o this will be me!
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Lisa on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:20 pm

All this hype about being EXTREME.............. it better knock me on my arss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying-pink: It'll have me crying for mercy. It's time to push GT (that's me) to muscle failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only a matter of a few weeks now. :happy-bouncyshadowgreen:
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby mommynnp on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:30 am

I will be interested to see what ChaLEAN extreme is all about. I am thinking about doing this after my 1st round of P90X (maybe alternating programs).

It will also be interesting to see what the cost is for it. The Cathe muscle confusion system is retailing for ~$300.00 and you need lots of equipment in addition to the DVD's.

I can't wait to see the infomercials about this program!

D
mommynnp

Postby Kim on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:08 am

Donna, with ChaLEAN Extreme for equipment all you should need are bands and dumbells which I know you already have. There is mention of the weighted gloves but they might come with the dvds. Can't wait! :happy-partydance:
Kim/Turbocrazzd

Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi D and Kim! From what I have read there will be 2 systems offered. I believe it will be about $120. I can't wait for more information!

The count down as begun..

Kim - do you need a pull up bar for P90x?
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

• Advertisement

Return to ChaLEAN Extreme