Custom Search

P90X

Come join in on the discussion of P90x! Keith and Kim are officially starting Sept 3. Whether you're just starting, thnking about starting or have already started all are welcome.
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Re: P90X

Postby Firebuster on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:46 pm

:D Hello, it's Sunday night, I'm at work and getting ready for bed. I did kenpoX kick ass this morning with a couple people at work. It's a fun hard workout, especially once you learn all the moves. My coordination sucks, so when you have to do 4 things in a row, it's tough. Like punch punch forward kick back kick. But it is getting easier. I also notice I can stretch much further after almost 3 weeks on P90X. It feels good. I feel stronger. If I have time tomorrow I will have Kim take some measurements to see if there is any change. Friday I did shoulders and arms plus AbRipper, without much break in between. I don't reccomend doing that. Kicked my butt. I usually do one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Much better. I was supposed to do legs and back today but I didn't have a DVD player with me to take up to our workout area. So I swapped with Kenpo and I will do legs and back tomorrow at home. Yesterday was yoga X. Thats a good workout and it's another reason I can stretch further. Tuesday will be the end of week 3 :dance: , then it's recovery week. Lots of stretching. Ok, gotta go to bed. See Ya
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:44 pm

:dance: Hello everyone, time to post again. It's Sunday already, I'm at work and I did Stretch X this morning. I have to do Core this afternoon to make up for taking yesterday off. We had to go to a wedding reception 2 hours away so I never worked out. This is almost the end of week 4, my recovery week. Wednesday it starts up again with 3 more tough weeks. I miss the hard workouts, the recovery week is mostly stretching. I can feel a difference in my body. My work uniform pants are geting too big. :lol: I feel stronger and definately more limber. I was never much of a stretcher. Now I am. Yoga X tomorrow, hopefully with Kim. I have the next 3 days off then back to work on Thursday. Gotta go now. CYL 8-)
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:33 am

Great job Keith. You are doing awesome! :clap:
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Lisa on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Keith: thanks for keeping us posted on how things are going. I hope you can get others to start posting their updates too. I am still waiting for the before photos. I am such a HUGE believer in those before/during/after photos & measurements.
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:48 pm

:D Hey everyone- it's saturday night, I'm at work and thought I had better post tonight. I did Yoga X this morning with Tony and a female firefighter. I don't like yoga. But I know it's doing nothing but good for me, especially in the stretching area where I definately need help. This is the 4th day of week 5 and I can definately can see a difference. My belly fat and love handles are going away and I can see muscles appearing where they weren't showing before. Yesterday I did Back and Biceps, that is a killer workout. My arms are still sore. And of course Ab Ripper X. That one still hurts but I can now do most of it. Tomorrow it's Legs and Back along with Ab Ripper. Kim has to do the same routine. She is doing the Lean version and we match up tomorrow so maybe I can talk her into working out with me. She has been so busy getting this forum and the front page together that I'm not sure what her schedule will be tomorrow. She has done a great job so far. Especially considering it's from scratch and she has never done it before. So if you like it let her know. I am going to get Tony to post tonight, he is busy right now, and maybe he can get his wife to also post. She is doing the lean version of P90X also. I have lost 10 pounds. I didn't want to lose that much but now that I think about it, my vanity believed that I did not have that much fat to lose. My work pants are getting loose and I am getting bigger where I want to. So it's definately working. :dance: We will try and take some pictures tomorrow and get them posted. It's almost bed time, I gotta find Tony and show him how this works. So I will post at ya later.
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Lov2ski on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Hello,

Today I did Yoga. I am currently in my sixth week. I have lost seventeen pounds and look different. All of my clothes fit loose. I went to put on my uniform and the belt is on the last slot and my pants have a few folds. I have been enjoying the weight-lifting workouts and the Kempo. They have all seemed to get easier over the 3 weeks. It has taken a little while to get use to the exercises and movements; but now that I have most of them memorized I seem to get a better workout. Spending more time on my form; rather than watching the TV. The diet I have been able to stick too for the most part. I mostly have a problem eating all the portions. I orginally started eating at a level 3 but had to drop down to a level 2. Now I can't even finish it all. The food is not bad; I just miss the "junk" that I use to eat. I seem to drink a lot of coffee; mostly due to lack of sleep.

Tony 8-)
Lov2ski

Postby Lisa on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:04 am

Love2ski & Keith: I love reading about your progress. It is great you are listening to your bodies and learning what works for you. I totally understand the eating part. Your eating is 80% of the battle. If you get that down your results will be fantastic. Eating has now become what it was intended to be...FUEL for your body/energy. The more you workout and burn cals the more fuel/energy/food you need. It sounds weird but true. Looking forward to progress photos soon.

Lisa
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby Kim on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:45 pm

August-23,-2008-Keith-Befor.jpg
Before
August-23,-2008-Keith-Befor.jpg (10.68 KiB) Viewed 919 times
October-6,-2008-After-5-Wee.jpg
After 5 Weeks of P90X
October-6,-2008-After-5-Wee.jpg (5.35 KiB) Viewed 924 times
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby Lisa on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:52 pm

I can see some definition in the shoulders/delts, back and triceps. 5 week and counting...just wait until day 90!
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby Lov2ski on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:56 pm

Just finished Kempo and I am exhaust. I feel like the workout moves seem to be getting easier. I dont take any extra brakes and finish the workout totally spent. I am in need of my rest day.

Tony
Lov2ski

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to P90X, TMT----Tony Horton-----------CLICK HERE FOR FORUM----------