Custom Search

P90X

Come join in on the discussion of P90x! Keith and Kim are officially starting Sept 3. Whether you're just starting, thnking about starting or have already started all are welcome.
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Re: P90X

Postby danik on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:56 pm

:occasion-balloons:Happy Birthday Kim!!!!
:occasion-birthday: :occasion-birthday:

I got Cardio X in today. I feel much better. Trying to get more protein in and I think it is helping.
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Kim on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Found this article on how the body uses carbs and fats while doing aerobic and anaerobic activity.

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/cs/nutrition/a/aa080803a.htm
:happythanksgiving:
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:52 pm

:animal28: Hey everyone, it's Saturday evening, we get to go on a date. Going out with tony and his wife, then to a party. I didn't get to work out today, did plyo on thursday, will definately do something tomorrow. We got the first DVD for One on One with Tony. It's an hour of nothing but pullups and pushups. Haven't done it yet but it looks brutal. :lol: Gotta go. See ya later. :sleigh:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:30 pm

Happy December! :sleigh:

I am starting week 4 today! I can't believe it. I know I am getting stronger. There are things I couldn't do when I started that I can do now. I am very excited about that. I will do my 30 day picts at the end of the week.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:50 pm

:aerobics: Alright, officially done with P90X today! :dance: Did kenpo this morning at work. It's much easier than it used to be. I will try and do ab ripper this afternoon. That is still tough. I'm just going to choose what I want to do each day now until I start P90X Plus in January. All of my pants are way too big now. I might even have to order new uniform pants at work. :lol: Gotta go, Tony just got back from a call and he twisted his knee. Bummer. :doh: Now I get to do paperwork. See ya later.
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:02 am

Good morning everyone, it's friday and I get to go home in an hour. I did abripper and plyo yesterday. :situp: the abs are sore this morning. Not sure what I am doing today since I'm not following a schedule. Danielle- hows the recovery week going? It hurts to start week 5 with the new workouts. Hang in there. OK, time to go.
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:33 am

:animal28: Hey, it's Monday morning and I'm at home. I did yoga Saturday at work and nothing yesterday. Except working in the kids bathroom replacing all the tile with new. That should count for something. I'm going to try to do back and biceps along with ab ripper sometime today. :situp: Got a dentist appointment to go to so see ya later. :dance:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:13 pm

Hey all! Its been a bit since I posted but I am still on it. Started month 2 this week and took my 30 day picts. Not ready to post them yet. Today was Cardio X. Tommorrow is Chest and Tri's... I watched the DVD today - a little concerned but I was like that when I started... Wish me luck!
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 am

:sleigh: Hey everyone- I haven't posted in awhile either, it's been hectic and since I finished my 90 days I haven't been doing much exercising. I did yoga yesterday at work, I still don't like it. I am going to start P90x extreme sometime in January with Tony. Well, gotta go fight the snow and ice and make my way home. merry Christmas all.
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby newjessie on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:30 am

Starting Wk 9 of P90X today. Will do it tonight. Danielle - have not seen you... still doing P90X?
newjessie

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to P90X, TMT----Tony Horton-----------CLICK HERE FOR FORUM----------