Custom Search

P90X

Come join in on the discussion of P90x! Keith and Kim are officially starting Sept 3. Whether you're just starting, thnking about starting or have already started all are welcome.
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Re: P90X

Postby danik on Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:10 am

Hey Kim! Great job! I am not doing P90x. I think I am going to after I get done with Chalene Extreme. My brother in law is starting it though.. I am very excited to see how he does!

HI TIM! :dance:
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:49 pm

:D Hey everyone- hope it was a good day for all :happy-wavemulticolor: I did Chest, Shoulders and Triceps this morning for the 3rd time and it still kicked my butt :laughing-rolling: I just got done with ab ripper and cardio X so I'm pooped. Now it's bed time and I will wake up and do plyo :dance: . Tony- where are you today? Hope you got to work out. OK, it's bed time now, can't hardly keep my eyes open. See ya later. :character-spongebobdance:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Lov2ski on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:33 pm

I did plyo last night it went pretty good!

Tony
Lov2ski

Postby Firebuster on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:03 pm

:D Hey- did back and biceps this morning. WOW! Talk about a pump. Gotta do abripper x tonight and if I can I will make it a double workout again and also do cardio x. We bought those perfect pushup bars at costco last night. That should help get more depth plus its easier on the wrists. Kenpo tomorrow/ Tuesday will end week 8, 4 more to go after that. I feel pretty good, hope I'm looking better. See ya! :dance:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Lov2ski on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:17 pm

I did yoga today. I hate yoga! I see that buster-man hasn't posted ha hah. I know you didn't do it. You ar e busy thinkin about Texas A&M . I am so excited I almost skipped yoga too. Hope you had a good day at work. Thank you Local 1257 for K-days and VAC days. I had a great day with my son. We went five miles on my bike in his chariate; and I still did yoga. I am excited to get on the scale and see where I am at. I just sent my pictures to kim and I have to say I was a little sick. By the way buster and I are going to texas A & M on March 2-6 anyone interested? This is strickly a Command Exercise; but you know! Come along for a good workout!

Tony
Lov2ski

Postby Firebuster on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:33 am

:D Hey everyone- just got done with back and legs and going to do ab ripper tonight. You are right Tony, I didn't get to do yoga yesterday. Very busy. Went and picked up a treadmill and had to put it together. Then we had the Celine concert last night. That was cool but not near what it was in Las Vegas. I will do yoga on Tuesday, my off day. Tomorrow is Kenpo kick butt at work. :dance: Tony- we have our badge pinning tomorrow, but I will miss most of it because of response drills. Oh well. Gotta go set the treadmill up so my son can jog. See ya later :dance:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Kim on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:46 am

Thanks for the heads up on going to Texas since my husband didn't bother to tell me. :angry-tappingfoot: Got your pictures just need to get into photoshop and edit.
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby mommynnp on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:18 pm

Today was the beginning of week 6 for me. Chest, shoulders and triceps and abs again. I did better today, although once again, I am wondering who is going to brush my teeth tonight as I'm not sure my arms are going to go that high. Lat week I was sore for like 3 days.

I skipped out on kenpo yesterday and feel bad. Just too busy with the kids and when 2100 rolled around, I was pooped.

I'll weigh in in the am.

Hope everyone is doing well...

A&M is about 4 hours from where we live (just north of Dallas). That's where DH went to vet school. My SIL also went there...she's a total Aggies freak. It will be nice in March. Kim, wanna come stay with me while DH is down here? :-) (This is the best I can do...the smilies indimidate me!)

Later.

Donna
mommynnp

Postby Lov2ski on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Just legs back ab ripper- I am feeling pretty good but just a little tight from yoga. I think that the workouts are getting into a new level of intensity. I took my bike out for a few miles; and got a little cardio. See ya tomorrow!

Tony
Lov2ski

Postby Kim on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:24 pm

8-23-2008-Tony-Before.jpg
Tony Before 8-23-02008
10-17-2008-Tony-After.jpg
Tony after 10-17-2008
10-17-2008-Tony-After.jpg (5.79 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
Attachments
10-17-08-039-Tony-After.jpg
10-17-08-039-Tony-After.jpg (5.49 KiB) Viewed 1263 times