Custom Search

P90X

Come join in on the discussion of P90x! Keith and Kim are officially starting Sept 3. Whether you're just starting, thnking about starting or have already started all are welcome.
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Re: P90X

Postby danik on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:23 am

Looking great Tony! Keep it up! :clap:
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:21 pm

hey everyone- :D hope you got to work out today. I did Kenpo today at work. I'm feeling like I could kick some serious butt after 6 time doing it. As long as they don't hit back. :lol: Yesterday I did back and legs in the morning and then ab ripper and yoga late last night. Tomorrow is the end of week 7. I'm sore all over but I feel pretty good. Tomorrow is X stretch and maybe I will try out the new treadmill. I found out today (along with Tony) that we are in fact going to texas A&M for a week in March. So now I can officially tell Kim that I am going. Time to go to bed so I will see you later. :dance:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:23 pm

I'm back! it's wednesday night, I'm at work, and I just got done with yoga. :dance: Holy cow! Didn't have enough time this morning to do it, we had a bunch of drills going on so I did the eliptical for a half hour. Today is the begining of week 8, 4 more to go after this. :happy-wavemulticolor: Yesterday I did X stretch and did 45 minutes on the treadmill. I'm pooped now after yoga. Gotta go eat now, I'm starving. See ya later! :laughing-rolling:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:38 am

:D Hey! Is anybody listening? It's friday morning, I just got done with a stress EKG and everything is normal. Doc says I have a strong heart so I get to keep living for awhile longer. I did Kenpo and jogged on the treadmill for 30 minutes yesterday. Kenpo gets fun after you learn all the moves. I can pretty much keep up with them now. So don't give up or get too frustrated, it will get easier. Even yoga gets easier. :dance: I will do core synergystics tonight when Christopher is in bed. I feel alone in here people! :doh: Please post and let everyone know how its going for you. We have new people starting P90X and they need some encouragement from us veterans. Let us know how much weight you have lost and if it's getting any easier. Cousin Bill, need to hear from you! You should be about done with the first week :dance: . I need to know that you made it and are not in the hospital or something. Tony- you better start posting again. :naughty: Your rope rescue class is over and I know you have time again. Danielle- I like the pictures. The guys at work want to see the bikini shots. Keep up the good work! :clap: Lisa- are you out there??? :think: Kim said you were thinking about starting P90x since Chaline extreme got pushed further back. If you do I want to see you posting here! And just so you know, your picture also got a lot of attention in the fire house. :lol: Ok, its time to go. See everyone later. :text-givemebeer: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-buttshake:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Lisa on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:02 am

Keith: That sounds like a plea or somewhat of a challenge for us to step it up a notch! I think my neck is good enough to get back into my full workouts again. I could kick myself for not starting P90X earlier thinking Chalene Extreme was going to be out in October. I have some work cut out for me since I haven't done much weight training since this summer. :flys: Yikes!

Just so everyone knows, eating clean makes my abs look defined like that. I do work my core but the minute I eat crap it shows quickly on the belly and my booty. :( It usually takes a few days of cleaning things back up and I'm back in business. I cannot stress enough how important our eating is in all of this. 80% people....80% of your results will come from how you eat. If you are working out and still drinking alcohol daily, eating sweets, etc. you won't get the full effect from all your hard work. Don't think working out entitles you to eat junk. You can plan ahead for some splurges or a cheat meal but it's not a license to eat 1/2 pizza (or the whole thing) and down some beer.

I am training someone 2x per week in her home and I will need to figure out a P90X schedule for myself. No excuses for me since I'm not going anywhere for Thanksgiving. I am leaving a few days for Christmas but can/will bring my workout dvds. Yes, people. We workout on vacation too! :o
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby Lov2ski on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:30 am

Good Morning,

Rescue school is over my wounds have healed and I am going to start back at it today. I really did not have a real rest week so I am still a little tired. My legs feel like I rubber and are still bruising nicely. Buster and I are only a week away from each other in our progam we are really starting to see serious changes here in the third phase. I don't quit know what to do after the third phase is complete. I am a little nervous stepping away for thirty days like it has been suggested to do. Does anyone else have any plans for post P90X? Let me know I am taking suggestions.

Lisa- Thanks for the comment I hope your P90X is going as well as mine!

Tony
Lov2ski

Postby Lov2ski on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:37 am

Hello again,

Danielle thanks for the :clap: where are your pictures?

Does anyone else use "NOS" or "NO Explode" ? I am thinking about taking it during this final phase. I have used it in the past and it gave me a great workout with both weights and cardio. I just wanted to see if anyone tried it.

Thanks,

Tony
Lov2ski

Postby Lisa on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:21 pm

Tony: My husband uses NOExplode. He just ran out but likes the product a lot. It's on his list of items to order. We get most of our stuff from bodybuilding.com. GNC will run specials once in a while. I do use some BB products too.
Lisa
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:47 am

:flys: All right, more smilies! :barbell: Good morning everyone, it's tuesday morning, I get to go home in a couple hours. :dance: yesterday i did core synergystics and sunday it was kenpo. I think I do yoga today then stretch tomorrow. Then it's on to week 9 and the tough workouts again. :muscle: I'm thinking about weight lifting and aerobics after P90x for a couple months like I was doing before. Then start up again in february so I won't be embarressed to walk around with my shirt off next summer. :lol: I was using NoShotgun when I was lifting heavy weights, it's about the same as explode. I will probably use it in the last phase. I don't think it will hurt anything and I know it helps the heavy workouts. :barbell: I'm also starting to use the treadmill to get ready for our 3 day 60 mile walk next September. Ok, time to get back to work. Gotta wake up the sleepy firefighters and do some paperwork. See everyone later!!! :situp:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Lov2ski on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:55 am

Good Morning,

I am starting week ten today! :!: I am here at work on a 72 hr shift so I have a little more opportunity to workout; than if I was at home. I played basketball for the first time on monday since I started P90X. It was a incredible difference. I have not been above the rim like that since high school. It was just amazing.

Okay, I have to go do chest and back now, or maybe Ab Ripper this morning with buster!

tony
Lov2ski

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to P90X, TMT----Tony Horton-----------CLICK HERE FOR FORUM----------