Custom Search

Hello from Canada

A place to introduce yourself
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Hello from Canada

Postby fitkix on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi. I'm Donna. I met Kim at Camp Turbo Kick this year. I live in Canada. I have been doing Beach Body workouts for about 5 years now. I am currently waiting for Chalean Extreme to come to my door any day now. I need something to kick me in the butt these days. January 7, I am going to be involved in the Guiness Book of World Records largest cardio kick box class. I think it should be fun and if we make it, it will be exciting to be part of the whole event.
fitkix

Re: Hello from Canada

Postby Kim on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 am

Welcome Donna! Nice to see you here. Your cardio kick class sounds awesome! How many people do you think will be there?

Kim
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby fitkix on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:11 pm

So far 600 have registered and they are expecting anywhere from 1400 to 2000. It's a big hall but I remember the hall at Camp TK being crowded with 350 so we'll have to see how it goes:) :aerobics:
fitkix

Postby Kim on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:11 am

OMG!!! I can't even imagine how that would be with so many people kicking and punching! There would definitely be lots of energy in the room that's for sure.
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

• Advertisement

Return to Welcome New Members